Place No Limits on Your Sport with First IP68 Fully Waterproof Headphones that Function Equally Well Under Water and on Land
These open-ear headphones have a flexible nickel-titanium alloy frame with a soft silicone material and biofit design promoting a secure fit that works great with a swimming cap and goggles. OpenSwim Pro aren’t just made for swimming – in fact, they’re perfect for interacting with your colleagues, staying connected to your family and friends and keeping you situationally aware and motivated during any workout. With a simple press of a button or in the Shokz app, switch modes easily between Bluetooth streaming and MP3 listening.
“Swimmers love OpenSwim but our most requested feature was the ability to utilize Bluetooth out of the water so they could stream their favorite audio when not in the pool,” said Vincent Xiong, Chief Executive Officer at Shokz. “We couldn’t be prouder to bring Shokz’s recognizable open-ear sound to our most versatile headphone yet, OpenSwim Pro. With both Bluetooth and MP3 capabilities, OpenSwim Pro unlocks an athlete’s full potential and is built to be comfortable, safe and secure in any situation.”
Designed with Shokz’s PremiumPitch 2.0+, the headphones produce clear sound, powerful volume, and a rich bass. To ensure sound quality is ready for all your needs, there are three EQ modes – swimming mode, vocal booster mode and standard mode. They’re also perfect for phone calls, designed with two mics and noise and echo cancellation, providing crystal clear audio.
OpenSwim Pro has an IP68 rating allowing users to use their headphones for up to two hours submerged in two meters of water. Users can also expect up to nine hours of battery life and a quick charge feature. Transition seamlessly between products thanks to multipoint pairing and the use of Bluetooth v5.3 providing a quick and stable connection.
OpenSwim Pro Features:
- IP68 waterproof rating provides swimmers up to two hours of use under two meters of water.
- Bluetooth & MP3 capability allows fitness enthusiasts to use OpenSwim Pro anytime, anywhere.
- Shokz’s signature open-ear design enhances situational awareness and connection in all environments.
- An ergonomic build ensures all-day comfort and a secure fit that remains in place during strenuous exercise.
- Equipped with PremiumPitchTM 2.0+, that allows for clear sound, powerful volume, and a rich bass.
- A 9-hour battery life and quick charge feature ensure users never have to endure a workout without their music
- The playlist opportunities are endless thanks to 32GB of MP3 memory, allowing users to store up to 8,000 songs.
- It comes with two mics that allow the use of noise and echo cancellation providing clear calls.
- Listeners can get a more personalized listening experience by using the Shokz App to select your favorite EQ setting, including standard mode, vocalice booster mode and swimming mode.
OpenSwim Pro: Specs
Microphone type: 2 Mics with Noise and Echo Cancellation
Audio: PremiumPitch™ 2.0+
Speaker Type: 8th Generation Bone Conduction Technology
Materials: Nickel-Titanium Alloy frame with Soft Silicone
Bluetooth®: Generation 5.3
MP3 storage: 32GB
MP3 music formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, APE
EQ modes: Vocal Booster, Standard and Swimming
Wireless range: Up to 33 ft (10 m)
Battery type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
Battery capacity: 160 mAh
Continuous play time: Up to 9 hours
Charger type: Magnetic induction
Charge voltage: 5V ± 5%
Play time: Up to 9 hours
Quick charge feature
Weight: Approximately 27g
IP rating: IP68 Waterproof and Sweat-Resistant
Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 KHz
Frequency band: 2,402 MHz~2,480 MHz
Speaker impedance: 8.5 ohm ± 20%
Speaker Sensitivity: 105 ± 3 dB
Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dB ± 1 dB
Warranty: 2 years
OpenSwim Pro will be available later this year. Those interested in learning more about OpenSwim Pro and receiving updates on the launch date, can sign up here.
Shokz audio products deliver premium stereo sound and the safety and comfort of an open-ear design to consumers worldwide. Shokz offers their patented open-ear technology to improve situational awareness and keep users connected to their surroundings. Since 2011, Shokz has used its proprietary technologies and signature open-ear design for endurance, lifestyle, and communication audio products, priced for everyday use. Learn more about the brand that inspires users to #beopen at www.shokz.com.