- 1 Verona Ticket Information
- 2 SALES CHANNELS
- 3 PRICES
- 4 SUBSCRIBER REIMBURSEMENT VOUCHER
- 5 USER CHANGE
- 6 CODE OF CONDUCT AND REGULATIONS FOR USE OF THE STADIUM
- 7 PRESS ACCREDITATION INFO
- 8 HOW TO SUBMIT REQUESTS
- 9 DEADLINE
- 10 WHO CAN APPLY
- 11 REQUEST MORE THAN ONE ACCREDITATION
- 12 HOW TO FILL IN THE ACCREDITATION FORM
- 13 HOW TO ACCESS THE BENTEGODI STADIUM
- 14 WITHDRAWAL OF THE PASS and ACCESS
- 15 LOYALTY CARD
- 16 DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED FOR SUBSCRIPTION
- 17 RELEASE TIMES
- 18 COST AND VALIDITY OF THE CARD
- 19 RENEWAL OF THE EXPIRING TDF (Tessera del Tifoso)
- 20 REPLACEMENT OF THE TDF FOR THEFT, LOSS OR DAMAGE
- 21 TDF “WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU” TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION – PLACE MARKER COUPON
- 22 TDF “WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU” TO PURCHASE A TICKET FOR THE RACES IN THE HOUSE OF HELLAS VERONA – VOUCHER
- 23 NAME CHANGE FOR SECURITIES UPLOADED TO TDF WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
- 24 FAQ
- 25 SUMMARY OF TDF SERVICE COSTS WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
- 26 METHOD OF SUBSCRIPTION
- 27 INSTALLMENTS
- 28 WHERE TO SIGN UP THE SUBSCRIPTION
- 29 WHEN TO SIGN UP FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION
- 30 VOUCHER SUBSCRIPTION REFUND
- 31 FACILITIES FOR 2021/22 SEASON SUBSCRIBERS
- 32 SUBSCRIBERS POLTRONISSIME SOUTH SEASON 2021/22
- 33 FAMILY AREA CURVE EAST
- 34 PRICES
- 35 Reductions :
- 36 BENEFITS
- 37 PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS
- 38 REDUCTIONS
- 39 PROMOTIONS THAT CAN BE SUBSCRIBED EXCLUSIVELY IN VIVATICKET POINTS OF SALE, AT THE STADIUM IN PRE-PRELATION OR ON VIVATICKET.IT IN THE FREE SALE PHASE
- 40 PROMOTIONS THAT CAN BE SUBSCRIBED EXCLUSIVELY AT THE STADIUM, BOTH IN PRE-EMPLOYMENT AND FREE SALE
- 41 Methods of transferable title transfer
- 42 Procedure for the sale of the Corporate title
- 43 PROMOTIONS THAT CAN ONLY BE SUBSCRIBED AT THE STADIUM: OPENING DAYS AND TIMES
- 44 TRIBUNE OF HONOR SUBSCRIPTIONS
- 45 LOYALTY CARD ‘WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU’
- 46 INFORMATION
- 47 Buy Tickets
Verona Ticket Information
*Source: Verona Official Website
Serie A tickets are always in great demand and matches sell out quickly. A Priority Points scheme is used to release tickets in phases to fans who already hold a certain number of points, based on their attendance at previous matches.
Tickets are rarely available on general sale, although occasionally hospitality options might be an option for supporters who don’t qualify to buy under the Priority Points scheme.
The tickets will be available soon on hellasverona.vivaticket.it and vivaticket.it. This is the only official and authorized website for ticket sales of Hellas Verona FC home matches.
We invite you to pay attention because buying via unauthorized websites can’t be protected in case of problems and can be sanctioned according to the law.
We inform fans that the only official site authorized for the purchase of tickets online is Vivaticket or hellasverona.vivaticket.it , the careless purchase through unauthorized sites cannot be protected in the event of disputes.
Tickets can only be purchased for the card holder.
- Points of sale : possibility to buy tickets in all points of sale belonging to the Vivaticket circuit present on the national territory
- Web : possibility to buy the ticket from home directly through the Vivaticket website with direct printing of the voucher valid for entry without having to go to the ticket office for further collections.
- Through the official site it will be possible to buy tickets online even for those who do not have the Hellas Verona FC ‘We will never leave you’ card.
It is advisable to purchase the ticket in advance in order to avoid long queues at the stadium ticket office.
We invite you to show an identity document in original for each title to be purchased at the points of sale.
Reduced Women / Boys / Over 60: Women (any age), Over 60 and boys between 14 (completed) and 18 years (not completed)
Reduced Under 14: Children who have not completed the fourteenth year of age, obligatorily accompanied by an adult
SUBSCRIBER REIMBURSEMENT VOUCHER
Subscribers in possession of the voucher relating to the reimbursement of the season ticket for the last races of the 2019/20 season can use it by purchasing tickets exclusively through the Vivaticket website as already communicated at the time of issue.
Tickets: for this race it is not possible to transfer the ticket to third parties
To perform the procedure it is not necessary to register on the official site.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND REGULATIONS FOR USE OF THE STADIUM
The purchase of the ticket implies the acceptance of the ‘Code of conduct and regulation of the transfer of access tickets to football events’ adopted by Hellas Verona FC, as well as the regulations for use of the ‘Bentegodi’ stadium,
Please note that according to the health legislation in force, with entry into force from 1 May 2022 by order of the Minister of Health of 28/04/22 and according to what was introduced by Legislative Decree no. 24 of 24/03/22, it is no longer necessary the exhibition of the ‘Green Pass’ certification at the entrance to the stadium is also no longer mandatory to use FFP2 type masks inside the stadium for which use is nevertheless invited.
For more information on tickets or for the season ticket campaign, you can contact the ticket office directly at email@example.com or by calling 045.8186111
PRESS ACCREDITATION INFO
HOW TO SUBMIT REQUESTS
EXCLUSIVELY through the accreditistampa.hellasverona.it portal Requests sent by mail or fax will not be taken into consideration.
- In the event of a race SUNDAY or SATURDAY : previous Wednesday, 3 pm
- In the event of a race FRIDAY : previous Tuesday, 3 pm
- In the event of a race MONDAY : previous Wednesday, 6 pm
- In the case of MIDWEEK SHIFT : previous Friday, 3 pm
WHO CAN APPLY
Accreditation and admission to the press gallery will be granted only to members of the Order of Journalists, professional or publicist list and therefore to the holders of the relative card. Online
newspapers can apply for only one press accreditation.
REQUEST MORE THAN ONE ACCREDITATION
With a single account on the accreditistampa.hellasverona.it portal , it is possible to request more than one accreditation by clicking on “ Add another person ” once all the fields relating to the first name have been filled in.
HOW TO FILL IN THE ACCREDITATION FORM
Attach the request for accreditation on the headed paper, signed by the editor-in-chief of the newspaper
Fill in the fields relating to personal data (for all requests)
Attach a copy of an identity document (for all requests)
Attach a copy of the OdG card (exclusively for JOURNALISTS)
Enter the LNP authorization number (for PHOTOGRAPHERS only)
HOW TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION
Within 24 hours before the match, the Hellas Verona FC Press Office will respond to all requests for media accreditation received. Information will also be provided on how to access the stadium and parking lots.
HOW TO ACCESS THE BENTEGODI STADIUM
WITHDRAWAL OF THE PASS and ACCESS
for journalists: at Gate 25 of the ‘Bentegodi’ stadium starting two hours before the kick-off.
Photographers: at Gate 16 of the ‘Bentegodi’ stadium starting two hours before the kick-off.
Each organization/company / professional requesting accreditation and in accessing the stadium provides their consent and confirmation
the adoption of your Covid-19 management protocol;
of the information – training of your staff on the regulations in force that require you to correctly wear the mask to completely cover the nose and mouth, both indoors and outdoors, and to maintain the spacing of at least 1 meter;
to be aware of and undertake to comply with the obligation to present the list of personnel present no later than 18:00 on Friday 13/05/2022;
to have notified their staff of the obligation to collect the personal pass in the MD at the bigoncio located at gate n. 25 of the Bentegodi stadium.
It is emphasized that only those who have these specific areas indicated on the stadium access pass will be able to access the Post-Match Conference and the Mixed Zone.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED FOR SUBSCRIPTION
Front-back photocopy of a valid identity document (the document is also required if the card is requested for a minor). In the case of a minor under the age of 18, a photocopy of the document of the parent or of the person exercising parental authority must also be attached.
Loyalty Card Form WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU duly completed in block letters or alternatively to be requested at the ticket office. In the case of a minor, the documentation must be signed by a parent or by the person exercising parental authority. The only delivery of the form can also be made by a third person.
1 passport photo in color.
Loyalty Card Form WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
WHERE AND WHEN TO REQUEST THE CARD
During the season ticket campaign, it is possible to submit an application at the ‘Loyalty Card’ counter on the days and during the opening hours of ticket office no.1 at the Bentegodi stadium.
During the championship, requests can only be received on the day of the Hellas Verona FC home match, always at the ticket office no.1 of the Bentegodi stadium, open approximately 3 hours before the start of the match (the time may vary depending on the matches). for information on opening the counter, however, it is possible to contact the stadium ticket office at the email address Biglietteria@hellasverona.it or at 045.81.86.111
About 5 days (given the timing, the company recommends requesting it in time)
COST AND VALIDITY OF THE CARD
The TDF is offered to all fans at a cost of € 10.00.
Its validity is 5 years from the date of subscription.
RENEWAL OF THE EXPIRING TDF (Tessera del Tifoso)
TDF holders will NEVER LEAVE your expiring can request its renewal at the ‘Loyalty Card’ counter, at the ticket office n.1 of the Bentegodi stadium, at a cost of € 10.00 and on the occasion, they will receive the new card. The card can be renewed according to the procedures indicated in the previous paragraph ‘Where and when to request the card’.
Remember to attach a front-back photocopy of a valid identity document (the document is also required if the card is requested for a minor) and 1 passport photo. In the case of a minor under the age of 18, a photocopy of the document of the parent or of the person exercising parental authority must also be attached.
REPLACEMENT OF THE TDF FOR THEFT, LOSS OR DAMAGE
If the TDF is stolen, lost or simply in case of breakage or deterioration of the support, it is possible to request its replacement with a new card on the days and times indicated for subscription at the ‘Loyalty Card’ counter at the ticket office n.1 of the stadium. Bentegodi at a cost equal to the issue cost of € 10.00 (the replacement request form can be requested at the ticket office).
TDF “WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU” TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION – PLACE MARKER COUPON
At the time of subscription (loaded on the TDF WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, therefore not issued in paper form), a reminder slip is delivered with the information relating to the seat purchased. The TDF will be used to open the turnstile using the barcode or the chip with RFID technology, together it will always be necessary to bring the placeholder coupon to the stadium and present it to the steward to have access to the sector as well as to their seat.
On the occasion of the first subscription, an exclusive cardholder will also be delivered where the place card can also be stored. For those interested, it is possible to buy others at a cost of € 2.00 each at the ‘Loyalty Card’ counter.
Anyone who has lost the placeholder coupon can request a duplicate always at the ‘Loyalty Card’ counter in ticket office n.1 at a cost of € 2.00.
TDF “WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU” TO PURCHASE A TICKET FOR THE RACES IN THE HOUSE OF HELLAS VERONA – VOUCHER
The TDF WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU is a useful tool also for buying tickets valid for Hellas Verona home matches, entrance tickets purchased from any official sales channel (stadium ticket office, Vivaticket circuit or internet on www.hellasverona.it ) can be uploaded directly to the card digitally, in this case receiving a placeholder voucher similar to the one made available to subscribers.
For all those who, by purchasing their ticket through the Hellas Verona FC website in this way, do not find the placeholder voucher in the email box indicated, they can contact the ticket office at Biglietteria@hellasverona.it.
If the card holder has subscribed to a season ticket, it is possible to load on the card only the tickets for any competitions not included in the season ticket, such as the Coppa Italia.
NAME CHANGE FOR SECURITIES UPLOADED TO TDF WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
The TDF NEVER LEAVE YOU of Hellas Verona FC is nominative, strictly personal and not transferable.
To transfer the ticket or a pass type transferable to a third person for the home matches scheduled at the Bentegodi stadium, it is necessary to change the name through the appropriate procedure made available on the ticket office page of the website www.hellasverona.it, according to the expected timing, indicating the card number and the data of the fan who will benefit from the entrance; it is not possible to transfer the digital entry ticket (loaded on the card) to people who do not have the card.
The entrance to the stadium will take place by showing the fan card of the person receiving the entrance ticket together with an identity document and the voucher certifying the user change. Upon completion of the procedure, the voucher must therefore be printed and sent to the previously indicated email box in order to show it in the pre-filtering areas at the time of verification by the stewards in charge of the control.
The TDF NEVER LEAVE YOU of Hellas Verona FC falls within the guidelines provided by the Ministry of the Interior in compliance with the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the decree-law 8 February 2007, n.8, converted by law 4 April 2007, n.41, and is issued in compliance with the procedures provided for by the Ministerial Decree of 15 August 2009. Subsequently, the Memorandum of Understanding of 04/08/2017 signed among others by the Ministry of the Interior, CONI and FGCI
Who can not have the TDF “WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU”?
Those who are subject to a DASPO-type provision cannot sign the card. or who have been convicted even at first instance for “stadium crimes” in the last 5 years or who are subjected to preventive measures such as special surveillance. Or other limitations provided for by current legislation.
The TDF WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU is a credit card?
No. Hellas Verona FC has chosen to offer the card exclusively as a tool for the purchase of season tickets or tickets for home matches as well as proof for the purchase of tickets for the Away Sector in away matches, as required by law. Individual companies have the right to choose which additional components to insert.
Is it mandatory to have the TDF WILL WE NEVER LEAVE YOU for home games?
No. For home matches, only those residents in the home team’s region of origin may be required to have a fan card in order to access the Bentegodi stadium. All residents in other regions including the Veneto region will be able to purchase the ticket by simply showing a valid document (except for particular restrictions imposed by the competent authorities).
Is it mandatory to have the TDF WILL WE NEVER LEAVE YOU for away games?
No, but it is highly recommended. It may be required to purchase tickets for the away and local sectors from the competent authorities in the matches played away by Hellas Verona FC for all fans residing in the Veneto region. All those who reside in other regions including that of the team playing at home and can access the local sectors without a loyalty card.
Is the TDF WE NEVER LEAVE YOU valid for attending matches of other teams in which Hellas Verona FC does not play?
Yes. The TDF WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, as a loyalty card issued according to the instructions of the Ministry of the Interior, it allows you to buy a ticket to attend all the competitions organized by the professional leagues (except for particular restrictions imposed by the competent authorities).
Each fan can have more than one TDF WILL WE NEVER LEAVE YOU?
No, no one can hold more than one loyalty card WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
Can a fan also subscribe to the loyalty card of another professional club?
Yes, it is possible to subscribe to the TDF of several professional teams without a limit to the number.
Can minors apply for the TDF WILL WE NEVER LEAVE YOU?
The Card may also be requested by minors under the age of 18 as long as a parent (or whoever exercises parental authority) signs the application form and provides the required documentation including the front and back photocopy of a valid identity document of the parent (or of whoever exercises parental authority) as well as a document of the minor (passport or identity card). The tax code or health card is not considered a valid identity document for the purpose of issuing.
Will minors be able to subscribe without requesting the TDF WILL WE NEVER LEAVE YOU?
No. The subscription to the Hellas Verona FC TDF is also mandatory for the season ticket for minors in accordance with current legislation.
Can a foreign citizen purchase a season ticket to see Hellas Verona FC’s home matches without signing up for the loyalty card?
No. To be able to subscribe to a season ticket to Hellas Verona FC you must be in possession of the TDF WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
Can a foreign citizen buy a ticket to see a Hellas Verona FC home match without being in possession of a TDF?
Yes. You can buy a ticket regularly by simply presenting a valid identity document with the exception of the guest sector for which it may be mandatory to be in possession of the TDF.
Is an Italian citizen residing abroad obliged to subscribe to the TDF if he wants to buy a ticket for a Hellas Verona FC home match?
No. You can purchase a ticket for all local sectors of the Bentegodi stadium except for the away sector.
What are the Ministry of the Interior provisions on current legislation?
The legislation relating to Directive no. 555/2009 of the Ministry of the Interior provides that: “With the start of the 2009-2010 championship, the Serie A, B and Lega Pro clubs will have to guarantee the release of the loyalty card to anyone who requests it. Starting from 1 January 2010, the Companies will be able to sell or transfer the coupons reserved for the guest sectors for any reason whatsoever, exclusively to the holders of the loyalty card. Starting from the same date, the Companies will be able to accept the subscription of a new subscription-only by those in possession of the loyalty card “. Failure to implement the measures described above must be considered as structural deficiencies of the facilities, capable of determining limitations to their usability, up to the closure to spectators in the cases considered more serious. The effective date of these prescriptions, upon acceptance of the request made by the Lega Nazionale Professionisti, was postponed at the beginning of the 2010-2011 season. The Memorandum of Understanding of 4 August 2017 is in force since the 2017/2018 season.
How can I get information/assistance?
For any information relating to the service or to report any problems, it is possible to contact the Hellas Verona FC ticket office directly at the e-mail address: Biglietteria@hellasverona.it; in case of problems, we recommend that you also indicate a telephone number on which you can be contacted.
SUMMARY OF TDF SERVICE COSTS WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
Card subscription – € 10.00
Card replacement – € 10.00
Replacement coupon 1 race – € 5.00
Transferable / corporate title transfer – € 5.00
Placeholder coupon reprint – € 2.00
Cardholder – € 2.00
VERONA, IL VERONA – 2022/23 season ticket campaign
Verona, the Verona
The Hellas Verona FC season ticket campaign will start on Friday 1 July for the Serie A TIM home matches of the 2022/23 season, full of promotions dedicated to all Gialloblù fans.
METHOD OF SUBSCRIPTION
The season ticket will be loaded directly on Hellas Verona FC’s ‘ We will never leave you ‘ loyalty card, which remains the only valid support for subscribing and which must necessarily be presented in original at the point of sale.
Anyone who has lost or damaged the card will be able to request its replacement only at ticket office 1 of the stadium, during the opening hours, at a cost of € 10.
For the purposes of subscription, passes that have expired will also be considered valid, while for travel, in the event of limitations, it will be necessary to renew it.
It will therefore be possible to subscribe online or in Vivaticket points of sale also using the expired card and proceed to renew it at a later time.
Thanks to the services made available by Banca Sella, it is possible to pay the subscription in installments for amounts exceeding € 300.00 in 6 convenient interest-free installments on your bank account.
In order to request the deferred payment it will be necessary to present in person:
- Original and valid identity document
- Original tax code
- IBAN of your current account
- Personal e-mail address
- Be in possession of a smartphone with a SIM in the name of the applicant for enhanced verification
Those interested can send an email to Biglietteria@hellasverona.it indicating their telephone number in order to make an appointment for the purpose of subscription.
The service cannot be used to purchase business or corporate subscriptions.
WHERE TO SIGN UP THE SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe using one of the following sales channels:
- Online: hellasverona.vivaticket.it
- Vivaticket sales points throughout Italy: CLICK HERE
- Bentegodi Stadium: renewal or subscription of the loyalty card and purchase of season tickets with promotional rate. You can view the rates and opening hours available below.
WHEN TO SIGN UP FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION
- Preemption for season ticket holders of the 2021/22 season who want to keep the same seat: from 1 July to 17 July
- Pre-emption for season ticket holders for the 2021/22 season who want to change their seat: 18 and 19 July
- Free sale for new subscribers: from 20 July
Bentegodi Stadium (ONLY Promotion 3, Curva Est Family, 1 + 1, University and Corporate)
Ticket office no.1 of the stadium open only on the days of:
Wednesday 7, 14, 21 and 28 from 4 to 6 pm
Further opening dates and times will be communicated later. Times may vary due to events taking place at the Bentegodi stadium not organized by Hellas Verona.
VOUCHER SUBSCRIPTION REFUND
Subscribers in possession of the voucher relating to the reimbursement of the season ticket for the last races of the 2019/20 season can use it to purchase the season ticket exclusively through the vivaticket.it website , as already communicated at the time of release.
FACILITIES FOR 2021/22 SEASON SUBSCRIBERS
Subscribers to the 2021/22 season, who will renew their season ticket exclusively in the pre-emption period from Friday 1 to Tuesday 19 July, will be able to enjoy an advantageous price compared to the price list that will be applied in the second phase of free sale (from Wednesday 20 July) .
SUBSCRIBERS POLTRONISSIME SOUTH SEASON 2021/22
For the 2022/23 season there will be NO season tickets available in the Poltronissime Sud sector.
All fans who have subscribed to a season ticket in this sector in the last 2021/22 season will be able to renew their season ticket in the Curva Sud Inferiore sector already in the pre-emption phase reserved for those who keep their place.
Alternatively, they can choose a different seat in another sector of the stadium on the pre-emption days reserved for all those who want to move.
FAMILY AREA CURVE EAST
Also for the 2022/23 season a ‘family’ area dedicated to families is proposed.
It will be possible to subscribe to the season ticket in the ‘Family Tribune’ in the Curva Est Inferiore sector, reserved for families with at least 1 child under the age of 16.
In addition, special initiatives aimed at the youngest will be proposed during the course of the whole championship.
- Women : Any age
- Under 14 : For those born after 01/01/2008
- Under 16 : FAMILY AREA ONLY – For those born after 01/01/2006
- Under 18 : SOUTH CURVE ONLY – For those born after 01/01/2004
- Under 20 : For those born after 01/01/2002
- Over 60 : For those born before 01/01/1963
- University students: EAST ARMCHAIRS and WEST SUPERIOR TRIBUNE ONLY – For those born after 01/01/1996
- It is possible to subscribe throughout the national territory in Vivaticket points of sale as well as abroad through the website hellasverona.vivaticket.it at no additional cost, at the same price requested at the stadium ticket offices.
- Family Area, Curva Est Inferiore sector: area reserved for all families with at least one child under 16 who subscribes to the season ticket. More packages will be available at a particularly affordable price for 1 or 2 adults accompanying one or more children starting from € 190 in pre-emption.
- Promotion 3 or 3+ sector of Poltrone Est : reserved exclusively for families whose birth records are composed of a father, mother and at least one child starting from € 370 in the first phase of pre-emption or from € 460 for free sale. Also this year each additional child beyond the first – and necessarily present on the family status – will pay 20 € without limit to the number of children that can be added (it is mandatory to show a family status certificate issued after 01/01/2022). Alternatively, the Family Area is available in the Curva Est sector with particular reductions.
PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS
- Sinergy Light and Gas : by joining Sinergy’s electricity + gas offer, every yellow-blue subscriber for the Serie A TIM 2022/23 championship will have the opportunity to pick up an official jersey without customization from the official Hellas Verona FC store in via Cattaneo.
- Virgin Active : Gialloblù subscribers to the Serie A TIM 2022/23 season will have the opportunity to receive a ‘Join 5’ subscription, valid for five entrances for five consecutive days to the Virgin Active Verona Club via Francia, 21 / B.
- The mini season ticket can be collected directly at the Virgin Active Verona Club via France by presenting your loyalty card ‘ We will never leave you ‘ and the season ticket to the Serie A TIM 2022/23 championship, by 31 December 2022.
- Gazzetta dello Sport : Gialloblù season ticket holders for the Serie A TIM 2022/23 season will have the opportunity to receive a one-year digital subscription to La Gazzetta dello Sport as a gift.
- Digital subscriptions can be collected at the official Hellas Verona FC store in via Cattaneo starting from 15 July until 15 August 2022, presenting your loyalty card ‘ We will never leave you ‘ and the season ticket for the Serie A TIM 2022 / 23.
The concessions introduced in previous years and aimed at young people are maintained, in particular the reduction for Under 18s remains in the Curva Sud sector only.
- Reduced women in all sectors except the Curva Sud;
- Reduced Over 60 in all sectors for those born before 01/01/63;
- Reduced Under 14 in the sectors of Poltronissime East, Armchairs East, Armchairs West and Upper West Tribune for those born before 01/01/08.
Below are the reductions that will not be available for the normal purchase of tickets during the championship:
- University students: for all students born after 01/01/1996 who present the university booklet certifying enrollment in any university. The reduction is limited to the East Armchairs and the West Upper Tribune sectors and is available exclusively at the stadium counters;
- Under 20 : for all young people born after 01/01/2002 and in this case the rate is valid in all sectors with the exception of the Curva Sud;
- Under 18 : reduction available only for the Curva Sud sector where the rate for children has been extended, so all young people born after 01/01/2004 will be able to enjoy it.
PROMOTIONS THAT CAN BE SUBSCRIBED EXCLUSIVELY IN VIVATICKET POINTS OF SALE, AT THE STADIUM IN PRE-PRELATION OR ON VIVATICKET.IT IN THE FREE SALE PHASE
- 1 + 1 Full + Reduced – Upper West Grandstand: special package that can be subscribed at Vivaticket points of sale and online at the hellasverona.it website . The package offers an additional discount on the subscription of 1 full-rate season ticket and 1 reduced season ticket (women, over 60 and under 20) valid for the Upper West Grandstand sector at a total cost of € 400 for those who renew by 20/07 , or € 480 for new subscriptions;
- Family Area – East Curve: the offer is valid only for the Lower East Curve sector (subject to availability of places) and is reserved exclusively for families wishing to subscribe at least 1 season ticket for a child under 16.
There are 5 packages available which include:
- 1 + 1 : 1 Under16 + 1 Adult
- 1 + 2 : 1 Under16 + 2 Adults
- 2 + 1 : 2 Under16 + 1 Adult
- 2 + 2 : 2 Under16 + 2 Adults
- 3 + 1 : 3 Under16 + 1 Adult
(Adult means a person over the age of 16 with no further age or sex restrictions).
It will be possible to join this promotion starting from € 190 in pre-emption or from € 230 in the free sale phase. All adults who come to this sector are invited to behave responsibly and in keeping with the environment that will be created. We trust in the most effective collaboration in order to make the stadium as child-friendly as possible.
The offer can only be subscribed at the stadium in the PRE-EMPTION phase, while in the FREE SALE phase it will also be available in all sales channels, including online sales and Vivaticket points throughout the country.
PROMOTIONS THAT CAN BE SUBSCRIBED EXCLUSIVELY AT THE STADIUM, BOTH IN PRE-EMPLOYMENT AND FREE SALE
Promotion 3 – East armchairs: the discount is valid only for East armchairs until all seats are available (for which sector 8 is recommended) and is reserved exclusively for families whose birthplace is composed of a father, mother and at least one child ( without limit to the number of children or their age) who will have the opportunity to subscribe to the season ticket in a single solution, by presenting a recent family status certificate (issued after 01/01/2022 ) at the stadium counters, certifying the composition of the registry family that intends to take advantage of the promotion. Self-certifications and requests without the above documentation will not be accepted.
Transferable or corporate subscriptions: for all those who fear that they will not be able to attend all the home games by virtue of the possible advances or postponements prepared by Lega Serie A, there is the possibility of subscribing to a subscription at a particularly convenient price that gives the possibility of transferring it to third parties without limits on the number of tenders sold. You can choose between two options depending on your profile:
Transferable: reserved for all fans in possession of a ‘We will never leave you’ fan card who, during the season, will want to transfer matches to another fan, who must necessarily be in possession of the card.
Corporate : impersonal and reserved for companies. Each company can purchase multiple subscriptions. To subscribe to the Corporate or Company subscription, it will be necessary to present a recent Chamber of Commerce registration – if the signature is made by the legal representative – or, alternatively, the Chamber of Commerce registration must be accompanied by a proxy or power of attorney on company letterhead, if branches present a trustee of the legal representative. The subscription can also be made online by sending the documentation via email: in this case, you can contact the ticket office at the address Biglietteria@hellasverona.it
For both types, the improvement and user change (or rather the transfer of the title) will be possible only in online mode, through the Vivaticket site.
Methods of transferable title transfer
It is necessary to access the Vivaticket website HERE and select the item Change from Fidelity Card / corporate digital subscription. After selecting the race and the number of the transferor ‘We will never leave you’ card, you must select the VERIFY button from which to proceed with entering the data of the person and the number of the card receiving the title, as well as printing the voucher certifying the actual registration to be presented at the entrance turnstiles, together with your card and a valid identity document.
Procedure for the sale of the Corporate title
Through a simple online procedure indicated during the purchase phase, it will be possible to register the name and data of the person actually entering, as well as print the access ticket certifying the actual registration to be presented at the entrance turnstiles, together with a valid identity document.
PROMOTIONS THAT CAN ONLY BE SUBSCRIBED AT THE STADIUM: OPENING DAYS AND TIMES
Bentegodi Stadium (ONLY Promotion 3, Curva Est Family, 1 + 1, University and Corporate)
Ticket office no.1 of the stadium open only on the days of:
Wednesday 7, 14, 21 and 28 from 4 to 6 pm
Further opening dates and times will be communicated later. Times may vary due to events taking place at the Bentegodi stadium not organized by Hellas Verona.
TRIBUNE OF HONOR SUBSCRIPTIONS
All information relating to the subscription and the new Hospitality services that will be proposed in the next season will be available by contacting the ticket office directly.
- Poltronissime Ovest: in the 2022/23 season the offer proposed in previous years cannot be confirmed, therefore the season ticket will not include the parking space in Park A.
- Any changes in time or date established by the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A during the championship do not give any title to any refund requests.
- Access to the sports facility requires compliance with the health protocols in force, linked to Covid-19, and with all the procedures aimed at mitigating the risk of contagion or transmission of viruses, in compliance with current regulations and the guidelines of the FIGC. Please note that in the event of changes by the competent authorities to the health regulations that regulate access to the facility and participation in events, they will not contribute to the possibility of requesting partial or total reimbursement of the subscription.
- Code of conduct and regulations for use of the stadium : the signing of the season ticket implies the acceptance of the ‘Code of conduct and regulation of the transfer of the admission ticket to football events’ adopted by Hellas Verona FC, as well as the’ Regulations of use of the Marcantonio Bentegodi ‘stadium and any modifications or additions thereto. Both documents are available on the Hellas Verona FC website HERE
LOYALTY CARD ‘WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU’
The card is mandatory to subscribe. If possible, it is issued on the same day or approximately within about 5 days, always at the subscription counter at a cost of € 10. It is not possible to ask for it to be sent to your home. Given the days required for the issue, the Company recommends requesting it in time.
Subscription or replacement of loyalty cards exclusively at ticket office no.1 of the stadium on the days and opening hours indicated above starting from Friday 1 July by presenting:
- Front and back photocopy of a valid identity document;
- Fan card form ‘We will never leave you’ filled in in block letters (the form can be downloaded HERE or alternatively can be requested at the ticket office);
- 1 passport photo.
All information and subscription conditions are available in full on the Hellas Verona FC website hellasverona.it
It is also possible to contact the ticket office directly by e-mail at Biglietteria@hellasverona.it or by telephone at 045.8186111, extension 1.