- Shopping: Demiral (d, Juventus), Lovato (d, Verona), Pezzella (d, Parma), Jonsson (a, Breidablik Kopavogur), Musso (p, Udinese), Bernasconi (d, Cremonese), Koopmeiners (c, AZ Alkmaar), Zappa costa (d, Chelsea)
- Assignments: Kovalenko (c, Spezia), Colley (a, Spezia), Valzania (c, Cremonese), Carnesecchi (p, Cremonese), Okoli (d, Cremonese), Vido (a, Cremonese), Radunovic (p, Cagliari), Barrow (in, Bologna), Lammers (p, Eintracht Frankfurt), Gollini (p, Tottenham), Rosemary (d, Tottenham)
The certainty – Robin Gosens: Listed as a defender, the German is in effect an added forward with his 11 goals and 8 assists in 2020/21. A safety at the far post, ready to collect the assists of the opposite Maehle.
To be avoided – Jose Palomino: not the first defender for reliability in the Dea squad, as confirmed by the purchase of Demiral to replace Romero. This season his playing time could be heavily reduced.
La scommessa – Joakim maehle: a 100% bet last season, almost certain after a European star. That’s why for the Dane the truth lies somewhere in between: reconfirming is increasingly difficult, but in the event of success Gasperini will have a couple of great winger with Gosens. And in fantasy football this is often synonymous with bonus.
LIKELY 3-4-1-2 TRAINING: Musso; Djimsiti, Demiral, Palomino; Maehle, Pasalic, Pessina, Gosens; Malinovskyi; Zapata, Muriel
- Shopping: Arnautovic (a, Shanghai Sipg), Bardi (p, Frosinone), Van Hooijdonk (a, NAC Breda), Bonifazi (d, SPAL), Soumaoro (d, Lille), Barrow (a, Atalanta), Denswil (d, Brugges fp), Theater (d, Oostende), Denswil (d, Brugges fp), Falcinelli (a, Stella Rossa fp), Donsah (c, Rizespor fp), Calabresi (d, Cagliari fp), Corbo (d, Ascoli fp), Paz (d , Kayserispor fp)
- Assignments: Juwara (a, Crotone), Faragò (d, Cagliari fp) Tomiyasu (d, Arsenal), Denswil (d, Trabzonspor), Baldursson (c, Copenhagen).
The certainty – Mattias Svänberg: until a few days ago, absolute certainty in Sinisa Mihajlovic’s squad could not have been Takehiro Tomiyasu, but the transfer to Arsenal of the Japanese defender has turned the tables, in favor of Mattias Svanberg. The Swedish midfielder scored 5 goals and 2 assists in the previous season and could improve his score in the current one. The hope is that he will be able to reduce the number of yellow cards: if he succeeds in the enterprise, the Scandinavian footballer would become more than a simple alternative in the starting eleven of fantasy coaches.
To be avoided – Lukasz Skorupski: no wonder the Polish goalkeeper, himself innocent. But in Fanta, you know, those who suffer too much soon end up condemning their coach: Bologna has shown defensive gaps in these seasons that can lead to some malus too much.
La scommessa – Riccardo Orsolini: who said that the bet must necessarily be unknown? This is the season of in or out for the former Atalanta, long in the sights of Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina. He will have to prove that he deserves a big one, being decisive for the rossoblu: there is no more margin for error.
LIKELY 4-2-3-1 TRAINING: Skorupski; Hickey, Theate, Bonifazi, De Silvestri; Svanberg, Schouten; Orsolini, Soriano, Barrow; Arnautovic
- Shopping: Keita Bucket (a, Monaco), Caceres (d, svinc), Grassi (c, Parma), Dalbert (d, Inter), Radunovic (p, Atalanta), Strootman (c, Marseille), Bradaric (c, Al-Ain fp), Oliva (c, Valencia fp), Farias (a, Spezia fp), Despodov (c, Ludogorets fp), Faragò (d, Bologna fp), Miangue ( d, KAS Eupen fp), Ceter (a, Pescara fp), Caligara (c, Ascoli fp), Pinna (d, Ascoli fp), Marigosu (c, Olbia fp), Biancu (c, Olbia fp)
- Assignments: Simeon (a, Verona), Cerri (a, Como), Luvumbo (a, Como), Lella (c, Olbia), Vicario (p, Empoli), Marin (c, Ajax fp), Duncan (c, Fiorentina fp), Sottil (a, Fiorentina fp), Nainggolan (c, Inter fp), Rugani (d, Juventus fp), Calabresi (d, Bologna fp)
The certainty – João Pedro: last year he established himself as the Brazilian with the most goals scored in Europe. The 10 of Cagliari is ready to reconfirm, leading an attack identical to the one that enhanced its characteristics until a few months ago.
To be avoided – Kevin Strootman: new face, perfect for Semplici: definitely less for fantasy coaches. Too many admonitions and a race conduct that often risks leaving 10 who bet on him.
La scommessa – Keita Baldè: after the fluctuating experiences with Monaco, Inter and Sampdoria, the one at Cagliari could be the season of the definitive redemption for the Senegalese. Together with Joao Pedro and Pavoletti the former Lazio can give unpredictability and dynamism to the Sardinians’ offensive department, guaranteeing more than a few bonuses to the fantasy coaches. The only handicap concerns the physical conditions that have limited their performance in recent years. For this reason it is advisable not to spend crazy amounts, but if you have some credit left, why not.
LIKELY 3-5-2 TRAINING: Cragno; Ceppitelli, Godin, Caceres; Nandez, Marin, Strootman, Deiola, Dalbert; Joao Pedro, Keita Baldè
- Shopping: Ujkani (p, svinc), By Francesco (c, Spal), Tonelli (d, Sampdoria), Pinamonti (a, Inter), Cutrone (a, Wolverhampton), Luperto (d, Naples), Henderson (c, Lecce), Ismajli (d, Spezia), Zurkowski (c, Fiorentina), Stojanovic (d, Dinamo Zagreb), Vicario (p, Cagliari), Mraz (a, Zaglebie Lublin fp) , Zappella (d, Cesena fp), Merola (a, Grosseto fp), Cannavò (a, Vis Pesaro fp)
- Assignments: Giovanni Crociata (c, Spal), Kevin Piscopo (a, Spal), Moreo (a, Brescia), Mraz (a, Spezia), Nikolaou (d, Spezia), Sabelli (d, Genoa), Terzic (d, Fiorentina fp), Crociata (c, Crotone fp), Matos (a, Udinese fp), Cambiaso (d, Genoa fp), Casale (d, Verona fp)
The certainty – Patrick Cutrone: hunger and desire to win back the senior national team to the sound of goals. All in an environment without any pressure whatsoever: if you are undecided whether to leave the fifth or sixth slot of your attack for the former Milan, this is the right year.
To be avoided – Leo Stulac: he did not leave a good memory to the fantasy coaches with the Parma shirt, in his last appearance in Serie A. A purely defensive midfielder, few bonuses on the horizon except for a few occasional free-kick opportunities.
La scommessa – Fabiano Parisi: born in 2000, he bewitched Serie B for running and dangerousness in offensive sorties. Serie A is a very different test, but it could prove to be a pleasant surprise in the assist zone. Constant ballot with Marchizza.
LIKELY TRAINING, 3-5-2: Vicar; Stojanovic, Romagnoli, Ismajli, Parisi; Ricci, Stulac, Zurkowski; Bajrami, Cutrone, Mancuso
- Shopping: Odriozola (d, Real Madrid), turret (c, Arsenal), nastasic (d, Schalke 04), Nico Gonzalez (a, Stuttgart), Duncan (c, Cagliari fp), Sottil (a, Cagliari fp), Benassi (c, Verona fp), Rasmussen (d, Vitesse fp), Ranieri (d, Spal fp), Saponara (c, Spezia fp), Terzic (d, Empoli fp), Diks (d, Aarhus fp), Maleh (c, Venezia fp), Cerofolini (p, Reggiana fp), Dalle Mura (d, Reggina fp), Graiciar (a, Mlada Boleslav fp), Gori (a, Vicenza fp), Koffi (c, Como fp)
- Assignments: Ranieri (d, Salernitana), Montiel (c, Siena), Lirola (d, Marseille), Kouame (a, Anderlecht), Pezzella (d, Betis), Lakti (c, Lecco), Hristov (d, Spezia), Ribery (a, svinc), Caceres (d, fc), Borja Valero (c, fc), Hancko (d, Sparta Prague), Igor (d, Spal fp), Malcuit (d, Napoli fp), Barreca (d, Monaco fp)
The certainty – Dusan Vlahovic: in case of non-transfer and renewal, the Serbian is undoubtedly the symbol of the Italian’s firepower. Having broken through the threshold of 20 goals last season, everything points to an iron will to reconfirm.
To be avoided – Sophiane Amrabat: almost exhausted confidence on the part of the whole environment last season for the former Verona, on the market from the first to the last day. His characteristics and performances from last season put him at the bottom of the ranking of midfielders to bet on.
La scommessa – Nico Gonzalez: Argentine like Batigol, from here on the common features between the two end. But the goal in the Italian Cup and the Copa America won in the summer as a starter require an investment by the fantasy coaches. The qualities are there, the unknown is in the times of acclimatization to our football.
LIKELY 4-3-3 TRAINING: Dragowski, Odriozola, Milenkovic, Martinez Quarta, Biraghi; Bonaventura, Torreira, Castrovilli; N. Gonzalez, Vlahovic, Callejon
- Shopping: Fares (c, Lazio), Caicedo (a, Lazio), Pablo Galdames (d, Velez), Abdoulaye Touré (c, Nantes), Maksimovic (d, svinc), Vazquez (d, Pumas), Andrenacci (p, Brescia), Semper (p, svinc), Ekuban (a, Trabzonspor), Vanheusden (d, Inter), Sirigu (p, Turin), Sabelli (d, Empoli), Hernani (c, Parma), Buksa (a, Wisla Cracow), Sturaro (c, Verona fp), Agudelo (a, Spezia fp), Favilli (a, Verona fp ), Bani (d, Parma fp), Jagiello (c, Brescia fp), Parigini (c, Ascoli fp)
- Assignments: Jandrei (p, resciss.), Jaroszynski (d, Salernitana), Scamacca (a, Sassuolo fp), Lu. Pellegrini (d, Juventus fp), Zappacosta (d, Chelsea fp), Perin (p, Juventus fp), Strootman (c, Marseille fp), Pjaca (a, Juventus fp), Onguene (d, Salzburg fp), Zajc (c, Fenerbahce fp), Goldaniga (d, Sassuolo fp), Paleari (p, Cittadella fp), Shomurodov (in, Rome)
The certainty – Domenico Criscito: the years go by, the comrades, but not Mimmo Criscito. The captain of the Griffon easily climbs the wall of 6 in the report card, which sometimes increases thanks to his status of penalty taker. Absolute and untouchable ownership.
To be avoided – Milan Badelij: unmovable starter in Davide Ballardini’s five-a-side midfield, the former Viola has lost the polish of the past when he managed to make himself dangerous in the opponent’s area. Only one goal scored last season, as opposed to 7 yellow cards.
La scommessa – Felipe Caicedo: with the shirt of Lazio has shown that he is able to make a difference, especially during the race. A specialist in the Cesarini area, the Ecuadorian will now have to demonstrate that he can also record from 1 ‘alongside Goran Pandev. As a fifth or sixth slot it could become a weapon in the ongoing championship.
LIKELY TRAINING, 3-5-2: Sirigu; Maksimovic, Vasquez, Criscito; Sabelli, Sturaro, Badelj, Rovella, Fares; Pandev, Caicedo
- Shopping: Correa (in, Lazio), Dumfries (d, PSV), Dzeko (in, Rome), Calhanoglu (c, svinc), Cordaz (p, Crotone), Joao Mario (c, Sporting fp), Dimarco (d, Verona fp), Lazaro (c, Borussia M’Gladbach fp), Salcedo (a, Verona fp), Esposito (a, Venice fp), Agoume (c, Spezia fp), Nainggolan (c, Cagliari fp), Dalbert (d, Rennes fp), Pirola (d, Monza fp)
- Assignments: Lazaro (c, Benfica), Pinamonti (a, Empoli), Lukaku (a, Chelsea), Vanheusden (d, Genoa), Dalbert (d, Cagliari), Esposito (a, Basel), Joao Mario (c, resciss.), Hakimi (d, Psg), Padelli (p, svinc), Young (c, svinc)
The certainty – Lautaro Martinez: with the farewell of Lukaku, he will concentrate an even greater number of scoring chances. Under the guidance of Inzaghi, by characteristics, it will be able to have the same impact as Immobile in Lazio in recent years: the Bull attacks the space, ready to bring bonuses
To be avoided – Ivan Perisic: pleasant discovery for Conte, too “sacrificed” from a Fantasy Football perspective. The role of hairpin and its proverbial discontinuity lead to look for other outsiders.
La scommessa – Hakan Calhanoglu: a real 50 and 50. But certainly, Inzaghi could bring him even closer to the goal zone than what happened in Milan. On the other hand, there is a tendency to disappear in the “softer” matches.
LIKELY 3-5-2 TRAINING: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Batons; Dumfries, Barella, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Perisic; Dzeko, Lautaro
- Shopping: Kean (a, Everton), Locatelli (c, Sassuolo), Kaio jorge (a, Santos), Ihattaren (c, PSV), Lu. Pellegrini (d, Genoa fp), De Sciglio (d, Lione fp), Perin (d, Genoa fp), Rugani (d, Cagliari fp), Pjaca ( a, Genoa fp), Nicolussi Caviglia (c, Parma fp)
- Assignments: Ihattaren (c, Sampdoria), Ranocchia (c, Vicenza), Ronaldo (a, Manchester Utd), Kastanos (c, Salernitana), Buffon (p, svinc), Pjaca (a, Turin), Frabotta (d, Verona), Demiral (d, Atalanta)
The certainty – Federico Chiesa: Ronaldo is a separate matter in every fantasy football, but the real horse to bet on at Juventus is the former Fiorentina, fresh European champion. Listed as a midfielder, he is a real striker for characteristics and precision under goal.
To be avoided – Rodrigo Bentancur: if there were a weekly subscription to the yellow card, Juve’s 30 would be the first customer. Too defensive for a huge expense at the end of the season anymore malus and bonus. It is not an immovable holder.
La scommessa – Manuel Locatelli: a new face, therefore a bet regardless. Allegri seeks goals from midfielders and he and McKennie could represent additional goals for the fantasy coaches and Juventus.
LIKELY 4-2-3-1 TRAINING: Szczesny; Danilo, Chiellini, de Ligt, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Locatelli; Cuadrado, Dybala, Church; Morata
- Shopping: Weather in Zaccagni (c, Verona), Basic (c, Bordeaux), Pedro (in, Rome), Felipe Anderson (c, West Ham), Romero (c, Mallorca), Hysaj (d, svinc), Kamenovic (d, Cukaricki), Vavro (d, Huesca fp), Jony (c, Osasuna fp), J. Lukaku (c, Royal Antwerp fp), Kiyine (c, Salernitana fp), André Anderson (c, Salernitana fp), Dziczek (c, Salernitana fp), Casasola (d, Salernitana fp), Durmisi (d, Salernitana fp), Adekanye (a, ADO Den Haag fp)
- Assignments: Fares (c, Genoa), Kiyine (c, Venice), Correa (a, Inter), A. Pereira (c, Manchester Utd fp), Hoedt (d, Southampton fp), Caicedo (a, Genoa)
The certainty – Ciro Immobile: Penultimate Golden Boot, regularly over 20 goals per season with the Lazio shirt. Do you need anything else to bet on him? Maurizio Sarri’s offensive play could help increase the Neapolitan striker’s loot, who knows if this time he will not be able to detach Gonzalo Higuain definitively.
To be avoided – Manuel Lazzari: the most sacrificed in the new tactical set-up, given that both from fourth in defense and from third in attack should adapt to a system he is not used to. A risk that is not worth taking in your own right Fanta.
La scommessa – Felipe Anderson: speech similar to that of Chiesa, with the “aggravating circumstance” of returning to Serie A only this season. But with the bonus Maurizio Sarri, capable of exalting his attacking outsiders like no one: against Spezia the Brazilian has already given a taste of what could happen during the season, but now we need continuity.
TRAINING LIKELY 4-3-3: Reina; Lazzari, Luiz Felipe, Acerbi, Hysaj; Milinkovic-Savic, Leiva, Luis Alberto; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Zaccagni
- Shopping: Messiah (c, Crotone), Adli (c, Bordeaux) * 2022-23, Bakayoko (c, Chelsea), Pellegri (in, Munich), Florenzi (d, Roma), Brahim Diaz (a, Real Madrid), Ballo-Toure (d, Monaco), Giroud (a, Chelsea), Tonali (c, Brescia), Maignan (p, Lille), Tomori (d, Chelsea), Pobega (c, Spezia fp), Caldara (d, Atalanta fp), Conti (d, Parma fp), Brescianini (c, Virtus Entella fp), Colombo (a, Cremonese fp)
- Assignments: Pobega (c, Turin), Hauge (a, Eintracht Frankfurt), Caldara (d, Venice), Laxalt (c, FK Dinamo Mosca), Meité (c, Turin fp), Dalot (d, Manchester Utd fp), Donnarumma (p, fc), Calhanoglu (c, fc)
The certainty – Franck Kessie: has everything to confirm last season’s numbers. Penalty for a team present in the area like Milan, he already knows the dictates of Stefano Pioli. Warranty.
To be avoided – Ismael Bennacer: there would be no Bennacer without Kessie, and vice versa. But that implies work further away from the door which generally brings no bonuses. As well as a few too many tags. To this we must add Sandro Tonali’s excellent start to the season: the former Brescia could definitely undermine the Algerian.
La scommessa – Olivier Giroud: experience is written, Olivier Giroud reads. The double against Cagliari is only the visiting card of the real skills of the former Chelsea who did not regret the absence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Arrived as an alternative to the Swedish, Pioli now risks having to solve a problem of dualism. Given the recent physical problems of the giant from Malmoe, Giroud is a candidate for a starting role. Bonus on the horizon.
LIKELY 4-2-3-1 TRAINING: Maignan; Florenzi, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Brahim Diaz, Rebic; Ibrahimovic
- Shopping: Anguissa (c, Fulham), Juan Jesus (d, svinc), Ounas (a, Crotone fp), Tutino (c, Salernitana fp), Malcuit (d, Fiorentina fp)
- Assignments: Zedadka (d, Charleroi), Luperto (d, Empoli), Maksimovic (d, svinc), Bakayoko (c, Chelsea fp)
The certainty – Victor Osimhen: physical and fast striker + Spalletti = goal. After the misfortune of last season, the time has come to justify the expense of almost 80 million by Napoli: attacker on which to build the trident of your Fantasy Football.
To be avoided – Fabian Ruiz: the bonuses, in theory, would not be lacking. But the discontinuity and the contractual situation still to be resolved are the enemies of every fantasy coach, who pays low marks for some indolent matches, played sufficiently by the Spaniard.
La scommessa – Matteo Politano: it’s his season, given the high chances of becoming an immovable owner. With Mertens at half service – more discouraged than Fabian – the former Inter, who knows Spalletti, could prove to be decisive. For physique and amount of games, in the long run it could lower the pace.
LIKELY 4-3-3 TRAINING: Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Lobotka, Zielinski; Politano, Osimhen, Insigne.
- Shopping: Abraham (a, Chelsea), Vina (d, Palmeiras), Shomurodov (a, Genoa), Rui Patricio (p, Wolverhampton), Under (a, Leicester fp), Kluivert (a, Leipzig fp), Florenzi (d, Psg fp), Nzonzi (c, Rennes fp), Olsen (p, Everton fp), Coric (c, NK Olimpia Lubiana fp), Riccardi (c, Pescara fp)
- Assignments: Olsen (p, Sheffield), Pastore (c, rescission), Coric (c, Zurich), Florenzi (c, Milan), Pedro (a, Lazio), Under (a, Marseille), Kluivert (a, Nice), Pau Lopez (p, Marseille)
The certainty – Henrikh Mkhitaryan: knows Mourinho, with whom he has overcome the disagreements of the past. Constant presence in the penalty area, he is a real added attacker: whether it is a goal or an assist, the signatures of Roma often pass by him
To be avoided – Gonzalo villar: he is not a cover man of the new Rome, as well as the first to risk his place in the event of a tactical upheaval. He does not have the flexibility of Pellegrini, nor the experience of Veretout: he risks not adding anything to yours. Fantasquadra.
La scommessa – Nicolo Zaniolo: for quality and impact under the door it is an added certainty, but with reservations. It is dictated by the physique, which could undermine its continuity: but he will constantly play near the opponent’s area
LIKELY 4-2-3-1 TRAINING: Rui Patricio; Karsdorp, Smalling, Mancini, Vina; Veretout, Villar; Zaniolo, Pellegrini, Mkhitaryan; Abraham.
- Shopping: Ranieri (d, Fiorentina), Gagliolo (d, Parma), Vergani (a, Inter), Simy (a, Crotone), Kastanos (c, Juventus), Bonazzoli (a, Sampdoria), Fiorillo (p, Pescara), Strandberg (d, Ural), Obi (c, svinc), Kechrida (c, Étoile du Sahel), Jaroszynski (d, Genoa), Coulibaly L. (c, Angers), Coulibaly M. (c, Udinese), Fella (a, Avellino fp), Florence (c, Padua fp), Curcio (d, Padua fp), Castiglia (c, Modena fp), Baraye (d, Avellino fp)
- Assignments: Tutino (c, Napoli fp), Kiyine (c, Lazio fp), A. Anderson (c, Lazio fp), Dziczek (d, Lazio fp), Casasola (d, Lazio fp), Durmisi (d, Lazio fp), Jaroszynski (d, Genoa fp), Kupisz (c, Bari fp)
The certainty – Nwankwo Simy: a team to save, a championship that has come to know. The Nigerian giant has already imposed itself once and there is nothing to suggest that he is not able to do it again. Extremely popular.
To be avoided – Norbert Weed: simply for the fact that in the roster of defenders present in Serie A, the alternatives are many. And with greater confidence both with the goal and with the avoidance of heavy cards.
La scommessa – Matteo ruggeri: Atalanta school, Simy’s potential supplier. In the assist area he can make the difference, paying no leap in category: he has already made his debut and played several matches with the Goddess, the unknown is his adaptation to a different form, without a five-man midfield.
LIKELY 3-5-2 TRAINING: Belec; Veseli, Gyomber, Strandberg; Kechrida, Obi, M.Coulibaly, L.Coulibaly, Capezzi, Ruggeri; Simy, Bonazzoli
- Shopping: Caputo (a, Sassuolo), Ihattaren (c, Juventus), Dragusin (d, Juventus), Samotti (d, Pordenone), Bonazzoli (p, Torino fp), Vieira (c, Verona fp), Murru (d, Torino fp), Sculpin (d, Spezia fp), Depaoli (d, Benevento fp), Falcone (p, Cosenza fp)
- Assignments: Murillo (d, Celta), Caprari (a, Verona), Rocha (d, Internacional), De Luca (a, Perugia), Jankto (c, Getafe), Leris (c, Brescia), La Gumina (a, Como ), Bonazzoli (a, Salernitana), Keita Balde (a, Monaco fp), Torregrossa (a, Brescia fp), Letica (p, Brugges fp)
The certainty – Fabio Quagliarella: he will not travel on the numbers of past seasons, but with D’Aversa he can rediscover himself as a double-digit bomber. In addition he is a penalty shooter, plus he scores beautiful goals: why not join him with a striker of a big team as a starter?
To be avoided – Adrien Silva: below expectations in the past season, it risks lowering its range even further. It would not justify a substantial expense, at the very least it must be taken to complete the department.
La scommessa – Ciccio Caputo: after the exploit with the Sassuolo shirt and the call-up to the national team, Sampdoria could be the icing on the career of Ciccio Caputo. The attacker from Altamura is not certain that he will alternate with Fabio Quagliarella, but he could also play alongside the striker from Castellamare di Stabia. A dream couple for fantasy coaches ready to collect dozens and dozens of bonuses.
LIKELY 4-4-2 TRAINING: Audero; Bereszynski, Yoshida, Colley, Augello; Ekdal, Thorsby; Candreva, Damsgaard; Quagliarella, Caputo
- Shopping: Purchased: Harroui (c, Sparta Rotterdam), Matheus Henrique (c, Gremio), Ruan (d, Gremio), Scamacca (a, Genoa fp), Frattesi (d, Monza fp), Di Francesco (c, Spal fp), Adjapong (d, Lecce fp), Mazzitelli (c, Pisa fp), Goldaniga (d, Genoa fp), Marchizza ( d, Spezia fp), F. Ricci (c, Monza fp), Dell’Orco (d, Spezia fp), Sernicola (c, Spal fp)
- Assignments: Caputo (a, Sampdoria), Bourabia (c, Spezia), Haraslin (c, Sparta Prague), Locatelli (c, Juventus), Marlon (d, Shakhtar Donetsk)
The certainty – Domenico Berardi: no further explanation needed, he is simply the most talented and prolific. Perfect holder for your Fantasy Football.
To be avoided – Matheus Pereira: don’t be fooled by the charm of the new face. The Brazilian will have to adapt, moreover with purely defensive tasks: it is not worth running the risk of finding himself with a tank of malus.
La scommessa – Giacomo Raspadori: the farewell of Caputo decrees the handover, it will be the very young European champion to pick up the legacy of the Apulian striker. Last year the talented black-green striker showed excellent things, this year the level is raised and he will have to prove that he is able to carry the weight of the Emilian advanced department on his shoulders.
LIKELY TRAINING 4-2-3-1: Advice; Toljan, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Maxime Lopez, Frattesi; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori
- Shopping: Salcedo (a, Genoa), Agudelo (c, Genoa), Kiwior (d, Zilina), Strelec (a, Slovan Bratislava), Manaj (a, Barcelona B), Sanca (c, Braga B), Bourabia (c, Sassuolo), Ellertsson (a, Spal), Reca (d, Atalanta), Antiste (a, Toulouse), Sher (c, Hammarby), Styrmisson (d, KR Reykjavík), Mraz (a, Empoli), Nikolaou (d, Empoli), Kovalenko (c, Atalanta), Collie (a, Atalanta), Hristov (d, Fiorentina), Leo Senà (c, Atl. Mineiro), Colombini (d, Novara fp,), Amian (d, Tolosa), N’Gbesso (a, Milan)
- Assignments: Vignali (c, Como), Ismaili (d, Empoli), Escape (c, Milan fp), Agoumé (c, Inter fp), Agudelo (a, Genoa fp), Piccoli (a, Atalanta fp), Sculpin (d, Samp fp), Farias (a, Cagliari fp), Saponara (c, Fiorentina fp), Verde (a, AEK Athens fp), Branding (d, Sassuolo fp), Dell’Orco (d, Sassuolo fp), Mattiello (d, Atalanta fp,)
The certainty – Giulio Maggiore: man symbol of La Spezia and in a context without a double-digit bomber can contribute decisively. Thiago Motta foresees a massive work of the midfielder in the attacking phase and the La Spezia has shown the right coolness in the past.
To be avoided – Victor Kovalenko: has not yet settled since his arrival in Atalanta (where he played little) and the quicksand of the ranking risks being rough terrain. Accustomed to a game that is too “European”, he risks disappearing in the decisive phases of the battle for salvation.
La scommessa – Dimitrios Nikolaou: rocky defender and personality, one of the architects of Empoli’s promotion. The size often leads him to the opponent’s area, where he has never scored in Italy: therefore due to the law of large numbers… The risk is in the entire defensive phase of Spezia, which can expose him to yellow (and red).
LIKELY 3-4-3 TRAINING: Zoet; Nikolau, Erlic, Hristov; Amian, Kovalenko, Major, Reca; Manaj, Green, Gyasi
- Shopping: Brekalo (c, Wolfsburg), Praet (c, Leicester), Winter (d, Slavia Prague), Escape (c, Milan), Baeten (a, NEC), pjaca (a, Juventus), Warming (a, Lyngby), Berisha (p, SPAL), Ola Aina (d, Fulham fp), Meité (c, Milan fp), Djidji (d, Crotone fp), Millico (a, Frosinone fp), Iago Falque (a, Benevento fp), Segre (c, Spal fp), Damascan (a, RKC Waalwijk fp), Edera (a, Reggina fp)
- Assignments: Iago Falque (a, resolution), Lyanco (d, Southampton), Bonazzoli (a, Samp fp), Murru (d, Samp fp), Gojak (c, Dinamo Zagreb fp), Sirigu (p, svinc), Meite (c, Benfica)
The certainty – Andrea Belotti: “discontented” driver (will not renew), but still a driver. Penalty taker, technical leader and hungry for the best years after the European Championship won: the Rooster doesn’t want to miss the Juric train, even to treat himself to a big one when it’s time to say goodbye
To be avoided – Gennaro Izzo: a devastating impact, the national team, the interest of Inter. Then the void. The Neapolitan defender has to get back on top, but if you were to bet your credits on a Turin central, to date, Bremer is the preferred profile.
La scommessa – Josip Brekalo: it is the ninety hit that arrived in the final stages of the summer transfer market session. Counselor of the grenade coach Ivan Juric, Brekalo is an attacking winger who has often and willingly found the way to scoring in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg and could also repeat himself in Italy. The playing philosophy of the Piedmontese team fits perfectly with his characteristics, which is why he could be one of the surprises of the new season.
LIKELY 3-4-2-1 TRAINING: V. Milinkovic-Savic; Izzo, Bremer, Rodriguez; Singo, Praet, Mandragora, Ansaldi; Brekalo, Pjaca; Belotti
- Shopping: Beto (a, Portimonense), Soppy (d, Rennes), Nehuen Perez (d, Atl. Madrid), Samardzic (c, Leipzig), Silvestri (p, Verona), Udogy (c, Verona), Padelli (p, Inter), Opoku (d, Amiens fp), Matos (a, Empoli fp), Teodorczyk (a, Charleroi fp)
- Assignments: De Paul (c, Atletico Madrid), Gasparini (p, Pro Vercelli), Musso (p, Atalanta), Ingelsson (c, Hansa Rostock), Coulibaly M. (c, Salernitana), Bonifazi (d, Spal fp), Braaf (a, Man. City fp), Ouwejan (c, AZ fp)
The certainty – Roberto Pereyra: player of greater experience and quality, with great skills in insertion. In a game where De Paul will be absent, he is the tucu the true technical leader Luca Gotti relies on. Even in the goal / assist area.
To be avoided – Stefano Okaka: start of the championship to be forgotten for the former Watford who lost important points in the hierarchy of Luca Gotti, also due to the excellent performances of his colleagues in the department Pussetto and Deulefeu, both of whom scored against Venice and Juventus. 4 goals in 22 appearances in the previous season, too little to hope to be included in the list of fifth / sixth choices of the advanced department of fantasy coaches.
La scommessa – Nahuel Molina: fresh from an excellent season, the current one could prove to be the reconfirmation for the Argentine side who has already impressed at the start of the championship by putting a goal and an assist against Venice on the scoresheet. The former Rosario Central is an excellent slot for fantasy coaches both in terms of realization and in terms of assists. Guaranteed bonus.
LIKELY 3-5-2 TRAINING: Silvestri; Becao, Nuytinck, Samir; Molina, Pereyra, Arslan, Walace, Stryger Larsen; Pussetto, Deulofeu
- Shopping: Ampadu (d, Chelsea), Haps (d, Feyenoord), Kiyine (c, Lazio), Henry (a, Leuven), Okereke (a, Bruges), Busio (c, Sporting Kansas City), Caldara (d, Milan ), Sigurdsson (c, CSKA Moscow), Arvidsson (p, Helsingborgs), Tessmann (c, Dallas FC), Ebuehi (d, Benfica), Peretz (c, Maccabi Tel Aviv), Heymans (c, Waasland-Beveren), Peixoto (d, Académica de Coimbra)
- Assignments: Esposito (a, Inter fp,), Maleh (c, Fiorentina fp,), Ferrarini (d, Fiorentina fp,), G. Ricci (d, Parma fp,)
The certainty – Mattia Aramu: difficult to replicate the qualities shown in Serie B in the Serie A championship. But the orange-green striker showed a fairy left-handed and skill in set pieces: kicks free kicks and penalties.
To be avoided – Niki Maenpaa: as for Skorupski, the fact is certainly not personal. But the structure of Venezia could lead the lagoon to suffer a lot and thus make the goalkeeper unsuitable even for a simple role of third goalkeeper of your Fantasy Football.
La scommessa – Ethan Ampadu: Welshman coming from the Chelsea youth teams, with a very short experience (3 appearances) in Germany with the Leipzig shirt and 25 as a starter in the last season with Sheffield United. He will hardly bring bonuses, but thanks to his physical prowess he could climb the hierarchy and earn a starting place in Paolo Zanetti’s rearguard. Avoiding follies, like seventh / eighth slots could prove to be a great low-cost hit.
LIKELY TRAINING (4-3-3): Maenpaa; Mazzocchi, Caldara, Ampadu, Schnegg; Crnigoj, Peretz, Heymans; Aramu, Henry, Johnsen
- Shopping: Caprari (a, Sampdoria), Simeone (a, Cagliari), Sutalo (d, Atalanta), Ilic (c, Manchester City), Frabotta (d, Juventus), Montipò (p, Benevento), Hongla (c, Royal Antwerp FC), Stepinski (a, Lecce fp,), Empereur (d, Palmeiras fp,), Ragusa (c, Brescia fp,), Casale (d; Empoli fp,), Bocchetti (d, Pescara fp,), Danzi ( c, Ascoli fp,), Laribi (c, Reggiana fp,), Tupta (a, Sion fp,)
- Assignments: Zaccagni (c, Lazio), Silvestri (p, Udinese), Udogie (c, Udinese), Dimarco (d, Inter fp), Salcedo (a, Inter fp), Benassi (c, Fiorentina fp), Vieira (c, Samp fp), Sturaro (c, Genoa fp), E. Colley (c, Atalanta fp), Favilli (a, Genoa fp), Ilic (Man. City fp)
The certainty – David Faraoni: with the farewell of Mattia Zaccagni, Faraoni becomes the leader par excellence of Eusebio Di Francesco’s team not only for grit and determination, but above all in terms of bonuses for fantasy coaches. In fact, in the last three seasons he has scored 12 goals and 13 assists, a pretty good booty for a full-back. His only handicap concerns too many yellow cards due to which he often ruins his performances and consequently lowers his average grade.
To be avoided – Kevin Lasagna: yet another chance for the former Udinese, who came out of the national team. It does not guarantee consistency in the scoring and this is fundamental for an attacker: constant ballot with Kalinic.
La scommessa – Giovanni Simeone: 26 goals between Genoa and Fiorentina in his first two Italian experiences, then too much discontinuity in performances slowed Giovanni Simeone’s growth. An experience with two faces in Cagliari for Cholito, a good debut, bad the second year with just 6 goals to his credit. And now the opportunity to redeem himself at the Bentegodi with the hope of being able to shine again under the guidance of Di Francesco. With the farewell of Zaccagni and the usual wet powders of Kalinic and Lasagna, it is up to the Argentine to drag the Scaligeri. The son of art is more than a bet for fantasy coaches.
LIKELY 3-4-2-1 TRAINING: Montipò; Gunter, Ceccherini, Magnani; Pharaohs, Veloso, Hongla, Lazovic; Barak, Caprari; Simeone
Di Giovanni Maggio